Customer Service 866.965.0400

I miss my garage :-(

Court M3

Question

6 answers to this question

Washed and clayed the car today and uncovered even more scratches. :loser: But trying to apply swirl remover in sunlight was not working at all as its freaking 45 outside

Court, don't know your living situation. However, when I was in Japan going to school I did some odd jobs for my neighbors. That included washing and waxing a few cars. What I found to be true is you might be able to work a trade with a neighbor that does have a garage. You detail their car for access to their garage. I know the neighborhood I was in most had more of a carport than garage like we have in the states, but that would beat trying to fight the sun. Wait till summer and you wished it was 45 degrees! One thing is for sure at least where I lived. A lot more people were conscientious about keeping their rides clean and in good order. Most likely from the fact of how much more expensive it is to own and operate there.

Yes, a few neighbors all came to watch from time to time. I've lived here for eight years, and this is my fourth time here. Sadly no one around me has a carport/garage.

99% of Americans don't want to pay for any washing and use the drive through quickie places on base. The 1% that does care want a full correction for $50. haha Japanese neighbors seem receptive and curious as to me doing it myself. At least the gas stations here use clean towels for washing.

Archived