Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Wish I had a Video of This!

Junkman2008

I was watching Cops in Las Vegas and the cops on foot patrol walked up to a guy from Britain who was urinating in public. They allowed him to finish and questioned him as to whether it was legal or not to urinate in public back in his country. In his drunken and slurred speech, he was somewhat understandable but the cops decided that he would be better off sleeping his stupor away in the slammer for the night.

As the cops started to handcuff the guy, he questioned the cops as to why he was being arrested. The arresting officer said to him, "Because you were peeing." The camera cut away for a minute but after the officer placed the guy in his squad car, he came up to the Sargent at the scene and the following conversation took place.

Officer: "I think that we have a language barrier here that is causing a problem."

Sargent: "How's that?"

Officer: "When the guy asked me why he was being arrested, I said to him because you were peeing. The guy, in his drunken state thinks that he is being arrested because he is European."

I about spit my juice box! :lol:

Archived