Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Think The Best Method is:

TK427

If you can still find 3M Adhesive remover, it's the best I've found. Goo Gone doesn't hold a candle to it.

Don't be surprised if the paint is a slightly different shade under the stickers. Fading is normal, which won't happen when covered by the vinyl.

Chris

I agree with Chris. how much vinyl are we talking about here. Also, I have had success with hot presurized water.

I'm not quite sure yet, I was told that it used to be a dry cleaning delivery van, and had lettering only on the sides of the van. I just wanted some ideas before he shows up this weekend.

If you can still find 3M Adhesive remover, it's the best I've found. Goo Gone doesn't hold a candle to it.

Don't be surprised if the paint is a slightly different shade under the stickers. Fading is normal, which won't happen when covered by the vinyl.

Chris

I was just thinking about the fading to, hopefully polish will help with that! So far it sounds like the heat gun I have with the 3m adhesive that I already have followed up by polish will do the trick!

Thanks guys for all your suggestion and help!

:rockon:

Archived