Customer Service 866.965.0400

Want $5,000,000?

LDM

I guess that shows why are legal system is all screwed up. Don't understand why anybody that doesn't pay their bills would think they would have this type of justification. What about the gas they gave her when she bought the vehicle? Everytime I have purchased a new vehicle it always had a full tank of gas. I wouldn't be suprised if she tried to go after the oil that she had in there stating that she just had it changed. I have a really hard time with people like this.

I guess that shows why are legal system is all screwed up. Don't understand why anybody that doesn't pay their bills would think they would have this type of justification. What about the gas they gave her when she bought the vehicle? Everytime I have purchased a new vehicle it always had a full tank of gas. I wouldn't be suprised if she tried to go after the oil that she had in there stating that she just had it changed. I have a really hard time with people like this.

Screw the engine oil, what about the change sitting in her cashtray?

Screw the engine oil, what about the change sitting in her cashtray?

I know you are making a joke, but when I was a loan officer I did several repossessions. All went fairly smoothly, but once the vehicle was in a secure area, the first thing we did was take a complete inventory. Whatever was not on the bill of sale was returned the customer.

Archived