Customer Service 866.965.0400

Event Coverage - Sunshine State Camaro Rally

XQIZT Automotive - A Florida Distributor of Adam's Premium Car Care Products - in conjunction with some very good friends, had a great first day at the Camaro Rally. What a great group of owners, ALL wanting their rides to look the best. Clayman Jae will post the photos here from today and I'll get some more shots from the full show tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Here are my photos from yesterday, in no particular order.

Sorry we couldn't be there today when the show is at its maximum attendance, I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

It was a scorcher here in Florida, almost 90 degrees! Why does it feel that the last two details I did, it's been either the coldest and then the hottest day possible? LOL

P1010864.jpg

P1010867.jpg

P1010871.jpg

P1010872.jpg

P1010873.jpg

P1010874.jpg

P1010875.jpg

P1010876.jpg

P1010878.jpg

P1010882.jpg

P1010884.jpg

P1010886.jpg

P1010887.jpg

P1010889.jpg

P1010890.jpg

P1010891.jpg

Hey Gary it was great to meet you today, always nice to put a face with a name!

Anytime !!!!! It was a blast. Picked up a lot of goodies, and had a great time working the Flex with you. Thanks for help and letting run the Flex on the Camaro. Glad I did not mess it up, that was a big cat that owns it. Had I messed it up, hope I can run faster than You... :lolsmack:

Glad to meet you cats.. Look forward to hooking up again. :2thumbs:

Jae, Somer, Mike and Holley: THANK YOU for all your help. Shows like this are NOT possible without your help! My shelves are just about empty!

It was great to put faces with names here. We met lots of current customers and made plenty of new Adam's Addict's.

We were so busy that we didn't get a chance to take many pictures. Thankfully Somer got some. I'll load up the few Holley captured as well.

That black Camaro turned out great. It's a daily driver that was swirled consistent with its age. Now...perfect!

:thumbsup:

Jae, Somer, Mike and Holley: THANK YOU for all your help. Shows like this are NOT possible without your help! My shelves are just about empty!

You're welcome Mike, glad to help.

Since Jae was not there Saturday Mike and I had to be the 'Clay man' and I never get tired of seing the look on peoples faces when they do the baggie test!

I didn't think about it before, but while I was doing the polishing demonstrations I realized that watching someone correct a black car in person is what got me started with Adam's! Yesterday was my first time doing 'hands on' teaching with the PC and Flex and that was fun. I forget that we are not born with a polishing gene, it takes time to develop the correct technique. Now I have to go back and re-read Dylan's thread on working the show in Arizona to get some tips on working on a black car in full sun when it is over 90!

You're welcome Mike, glad to help.

Since Jae was not there Saturday Mike and I had to be the 'Clay man' and I never get tired of seing the look on peoples faces when they do the baggie test!

I didn't think about it before, but while I was doing the polishing demonstrations I realized that watching someone correct a black car in person is what got me started with Adam's! Yesterday was my first time doing 'hands on' teaching with the PC and Flex and that was fun. I forget that we are not born with a polishing gene, it takes time to develop the correct technique. Now I have to go back and re-read Dylan's thread on working the show in Arizona to get some tips on working on a black car in full sun when it is over 90!

Flashed pretty quick everytime the sun came out.. You did great Job,, and thanks for FLex work out.

Archived