Customer Service 866.965.0400

Paint transfer / Scratch repair

BlueGenCoupe

On a Genesis car forum, I found a guy who got hit in a parking lot. The person didn't leave a note or anything so he was sh!t out of luck. He posted the pictures and I said I could make it look 95% better then it looks right now.

I ended up buffing out the paint transfer, but the scratches needed a bit more attention. I eventually had to bust out the sand paper and had to give it a wet sand.

Here are some before pics taken by the client from his IPHONE

Blizzakbefore2.jpg

Blizzakbefore.jpg

And here are the After shots

blizzakafter3.jpg

blizzakafter4.jpg

blizzakafter5.jpg

blizzakafter6.jpg

blizzakafter7.jpg

blizzakafter8.jpg

blizzakafter9.jpg

Blizzakafter.jpg

Blizzakafter2.jpg

That is just some ds, and water from Wetsandingsanding. My hose wasn't hooked up to give them a rinse. I told him to bring it to a coin op on his way home to sspray them off

Whew! It looked liked road paint splatter in the pics.

good work man, i just did the same on my girlfriends moms car. that second after shot almost looked like he had some orange peel on that quarter panel in the reflection. Glad you could fix it up for him, couple of my friends have been hit like that two, they were very happy when i came over and fixed em up, had to feel good to help him out.

good work man, i just did the same on my girlfriends moms car. that second after shot almost looked like he had some orange peel on that quarter panel in the reflection. Glad you could fix it up for him, couple of my friends have been hit like that two, they were very happy when i came over and fixed em up, had to feel good to help him out.

Definitely no orange peel. :lol: must be the angle

Archived