Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Little Change

DP 08 GXP

finally got around to ordering my arrowhead overlay along with the inserts for the front and rear bumper....i think it looks much better now....up next will be tint on the windows and Flip tint on the tails, reverse light and 3rd brake light....hopefully sooner down the road i will be able to get the GMPP lip :cool: ....just need a few details to get that one approved from the wifey....enjoy

P1000474.jpg

P1000475.jpg

P1000477.jpg

P1000480.jpg

P1000481.jpg

and me being a picture whore since the car is all cleaned up lol

P1000482.jpg

P1000484.jpg

this is for the michigan state fans lol

P1000487.jpg

and a few adams reflections with the sticker

P1000488.jpg

Looks good. I miss my gtp they are fun cars

thanks....this car is holding me off until i can get into a fast v8 again

Hey Derek, we meet again. Yeah, the GP is looking better and better. Oh the joys of a work in progress.

DX on too many different ROMs to keep updating my signature - via Tapatalk

glad to see you over here.....the previous owners def. neglected a nice car but i will get it back to where it needs to be this spring.

thanks....this car is holding me off until i can get into a fast v8 again

That's cool! I raced a GP GXP a couple of weeks ago with my G8. I have snow tires on now so I spun them through first and 2nd and hooked part way through third. Still had a nose on him... :rockon: Freaking car was all over the road. Man that was fun...

Gotta love a V8... :burnout:

That's cool! I raced a GP GXP a couple of weeks ago with my G8. I have snow tires on now so I spun them through first and 2nd and hooked part way through third. Still had a nose on him... :rockon: Freaking car was all over the road. Man that was fun...

Gotta love a V8... :burnout:

yeah i miss my GXP a lot especially when i look at my poster in my garage.....hopefully i can get into a G8 sooner then later lol

Archived