Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet odor! Raccoon!!!!

Joeskey

Question

So i get into a friends car today to go get lunch, right when i get in I instantly start to smell this horrible odor, to me if smelled like vomit, i ask right away what it was and he said calmly oh a racoon got into my car like last april and its been smelling bad for a while, he said the animal used his truck for a bathroom! He cleaned it up but said the smell got progressively worse, any suggestions guys? Ill be tackling this project this upcoming weekend lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

8 answers to this question

man from what ive heard, and like anthony said above i wouldnt even mess with it. Ive had a few friends get really sick from just picking up their sh*t from around the house and accidentally rubbing their eye or something simple like that, even after washing their hands. Dont think much of adams by itself will do damage on it, unless you pair it with an extractor, either way be safe man.

I have never dealt with raccoon smells so I don't have personal experience with that. But I did find an enzyme based product that works well on urine based smells and the yellow color, even works great for that tough cat urine! There are many enzyme based products out there and many of them are moderately decent but this one product system has blown all the others away. Been even able to remove cat urine color and smells from upholstery, bedding, pillow top mattresses, carpets... it just flat out worked well.

And the company is run by a family and has great customer service. You should be able to call and explain what you are trying to do and they can tell you if their products will work with the raccoon smells, which ones you need and specific steps to remove it. They have a 100% money back guarantee (shipping costs refunded too). Stumbled across this years ago and have spent lots of $ trying other products but the other products are pathetic in comparison.

Our forum rules prohibit me from posting a link to other sites but PM me and I can share it with you. This would be a great product for Adam's to make available for detailers to remove pet urine smells at their source.

:cheers:

I have never dealt with raccoon smells so I don't have personal experience with that. But I did find an enzyme based product that works well on urine based smells and the yellow color, even works great for that tough cat urine! There are many enzyme based products out there and many of them are moderately decent but this one product system has blown all the others away. Been even able to remove cat urine color and smells from upholstery, bedding, pillow top mattresses, carpets... it just flat out worked well.

And the company is run by a family and has great customer service. You should be able to call and explain what you are trying to do and they can tell you if their products will work with the raccoon smells, which ones you need and specific steps to remove it. They have a 100% money back guarantee (shipping costs refunded too). Stumbled across this years ago and have spent lots of $ trying other products but the other products are pathetic in comparison.

Our forum rules prohibit me from posting a link to other sites but PM me and I can share it with you. This would be a great product for Adam's to make available for detailers to remove pet urine smells at their source.

Dave, in this case it's ok to post the link since Adams doesn't have a comparable product and the info would likely help others with similar situations. :2thumbs:

Dave, in this case it's ok to post the link since Adams doesn't have a comparable product and the info would likely help others with similar situations. :2thumbs:

Awesome!! :banana:

The company is justrite.com and is based in the Chicago area. They have a few different products. Take time to look through their Q&A page. They really know their stuff and are very helpful.

In my mind they are the "Adam's" of the odor elimination products. Great products and great support! I have used their odor neutralizer product for so many things around the house (and car), it works awesome on so many different odors. They even sell an "injector" so that the solution can be applied under carpets to fully treat the entire source of the odors.

Odo-ban is supposed to have the ability to kill AIDs so I could do a little research on it as a disinfectant. I have used it on horrible mildew odors but nothing like what you are dealing with. Even past the smell it should neutralize the safety concerns.

Archived