Customer Service 866.965.0400

WOOT!! Finally have a free weekend!!

suke

Since I detail cars on the side, my only free time to do them is on the weekends. Since before my work trip to India I hadn't had a day off in over...........31+ days. Between my day job and detailing I worked 7 days a week for over a month straight. This weekend I had another job lined up but he backed out. I'm actually looking forward to getting some rest. I could bump someone else up a week, but I'd rather take the time to get to some stuff on my own cars.

Finally will get the chance to detail the engine on my new to me DD, as well as my s2000. Also will finally get to buff the door jams of the s2000, and clean and detail the seats in the Acura. :rockon:

I understand-I have had the week off and now the latter half is practically a "bachelor weekend" w/o wife and 3yr old boy. Started a paint correction and waiting for the MSS to cure so I can top it with something then study and take care of things so they are done.

:willy:

dude, take the weekend off! don't work on your own cars! its okay, no one will bash you on here for taking a detail break! enjoy the extra time for a little R&R!

RDWHAHB!

Take the weekend off. You need some time to rest and actually enjoy a day off.

I'll def take some time off. It will only take me an hour or so to detail the engines on both. Then have to wash the wife's car. All of that should really only be a couple hours worth of work. Much better than the 20-30 hours I put in on a weekend.

Archived