Customer Service 866.965.0400

Getting the garage organized

Chewy

Well my job this weekend was to get the garage as organized as humanly possible. I'm not completely done, but I've made some awesome headway. I need to build a work bench and get rid of a few more things, but it's getting there. Here are before and after shots.

I also had an electrician over Saturday AM to install all my outlets so I can hang my plasma. It's all coming together, slow but sure! At least now I know where ALL my detailing tools are.

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

I bought one of those small Rubbermaid garden tool organizers to put all the rakes and stuff in which will be kept outside. It's like a mini shed. VERY mini. I can put it behind the garage where no one can see it. I don't like a lot of things hanging on the walls. As you can see, I hung the wheel barrow and my bike up, but dang if I can get the snow thrower up there... lol That's the only problem with having a VERY large snow thrower.

Nice Chris.

In the garage?

Oh... Good idea! NO:( In the house... I'm just proud of all that I got done this weekend. Also got two half dead or alive trees dug out and the yard fertilized.

:banana:

looks good chewy! and you probably only needed that huge snow thrower a few times this winter

Right? Man this was a great winter! :banana: Snow tires are coming off the car this weekend and the summers are going back on! :burnout:

I bought a rack to mount to the wall to hold the tires as well. Such a PITB to get them up, but once there, it's sure nice not to have to trip over them.

I got the bottom boxes to sorta match my top box I got last year too. Looks a bit goofy in black with the red upper, but oh darn! :o

Crappy pic alert! I must have moved when I took it. :(

Archived