Customer Service 866.965.0400

Would you SVRT this..

Maxspeed

Question

23 answers to this question

Oh Heck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! SVRT and use the I/O Spray on the grill and that will make it pop the collar.... :patriot::2thumbs::bow:

post some photos of the after work.

Will do. The pictures above are before every washing it or using any Adams.

Front license plates should be freaking unconstitutional. What a crime to have to put that on the front of a awesome face of a camaro.

It's the law in my state and I'm studying to be cop yet I dont have one on my car :lol:

Thanks for your service. I am also very new to detailing, but I have bought a lot of Adams stuff and spent a lot of time on forums. I'm going to learn how to do a paint correction on my Grand Prix before I touch my C5.

Got a 2010 IBM with painted factory GFX. Lowered and about to order my Forgeline wheels. I've been overseas for 2 years, so the car has not been cared for all that well. I know for a fact the wife might wash it every couple of months. At least she doesn't take it to the automatic wash. I'm a certified noob at this detailing stuff. I've found out that most of what I have been doing as far as washing and waxing is wrong or at the least, can be done a better way. From what I have read, SVRT will be great on your GFX since there not painted.

I don't know if it's painted or not. I thought it was just the color of the plastic when it was made. I had the dealer replace the rear effects and he never mentioned that it needed to be painted gray.

The GFX in the picture are factory original. No paint or clear on them. The color is called Argent Grey IIRC. BTW, sharp car man. Can't wait to get mine all cleaned up and post some pics with the new wheels I'm about to order.

Ok, here's another question. Can I SVRT and I n O spray before washing? My driveway is in direct sunlight until late afternoon. I could start in my garage doing the fine detail work then roll it out when the sun has set and wash.

Front license plates should be freaking unconstitutional. What a crime to have to put that on the front of a awesome face of a camaro.

I know right, I took mine off and getting a bdoy shop to fill in the holes.

Even though it is illegal. :lolsmack:

If I get any crap I will get the stillen license plate holder that secures into my tow bar hole in the front. No drilling required

I agree, but I got a ticket once from a new State Trooper. I went with the black fram to match the bracket, the back fram is body color.

I've been driving around without a front plate for 2 years now. Haven't even got a warning. To give a ticket for that is crazy! I do have the plate behind my windshield which may help. Or maybe the cops here are just a little less anal. I hate front plates!

Will do. The pictures above are before every washing it or using any Adams.

I am sure you will be impressed with the outcome..... :2thumbs:

the I/O Spray will wipe off the paint after you get done. Spray it all down,, then wipe the surrounding areas off.

Nice Ride :patriot:

I agree, but I got a ticket once from a new State Trooper. I went with the black fram to match the bracket, the back fram is body color.

I don't know if it's painted or not. I thought it was just the color of the plastic when it was made. I had the dealer replace the rear effects and he never mentioned that it needed to be painted gray.

If its painted then treat the lower pieces like the rest of the car, and if they are just plastic then clean just those pieces and dress with SVRT and Walla! But now that I'm looking closer,they look painted to me!

I would definatly use SVRT on that as long as its not painted. To me in the pictures it looks painted and cleared.

Archived