Customer Service 866.965.0400

Jeep SRT8 cleanup

MichiganSRT8

Well guys, got done with class at 10am and came out of my class and it was 65*, said to myself I'm cleaning the car today. Headed back to the apartment to grab the goods and came back out and it was 71* haha. I know this is normal for some of you but a couple weeks not even it was 30*, but Michigan weather is insane like this. Before I came back to school yesterday I switched out my summer setup in my garage since I knew I couldnt at school, which made me very happy because I hate my winter setup rim but it keeps me safe in the winter so whatever. Well I had laid down a few nice layers of Americana a few weeks ago so I knew this wouldn't be too big of a cleanup.

-2 bucket wash at the local spray and wash

-Detail spray wipe-down

-Invisible undercarriage spray

-Strip last years residue off tires

-Reapply SVRT to tires

-Quick detail spray down of rims (used quick sealant in garage at home)

-In and Out on various black trim

-Go back to the room and enjoy a few beers with the boys in the sun :D haha:2thumbs:

Sorry for the pics, from my iPhone so not the best.

ccd22240.jpg

4c861a01.jpg

42d7ca58.jpg

Thought I'd throw some pics cause I am just really excited about this weather, looks like 70's almost all week :2thumbs:. Plus I also have a bunch of goodies at home, so need to take some pics before its appearance changes :D

Real nice!:burnout:

wow! beautiful peace of machinery you have there!

Thanks man! I enjoy every day with her, almost 2 years now and havent thought twice about her.

Looking good! Gotta love this crazy weather, huh?!?

Haha you have no idea man, I really am just waiting for it to like randomly snow or something crappy haha. Im sure your SS is loving the weather as well :D

:glasses:That is one good lookin jeep! Careful though, you might give

someone whiplash driven down the street with that thing

:lolsmack:

Thanks man! haha funny you say that cause on the way back I had 5 or 6 people stick their head out the window and look back at me going by haha. Made me happy cause then I really know she was shinning good, feels good to let her have a proper clean up after a little neglect during the winter.

Man I love those! I still have the fever, I check daily cherokeesrt8.com to see whats going on. I got it bad! Looks great man, enjoy!

Haha, i would be the exact same way man. Thanks, and i do enjoy every day :D

Lookin' good. We are having the same exact weather here in MN. Loving every minute of it.

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk

Its awesome isnt it! glad to hear other people are enjoying the same time i am :D

Looks good as always Josh. I already put 100+miles on the bike already.

Thanks man, I hear ya on the bike, i never knew we had so many bikers around here. You could definitely tell that it was the first nice day in a long time.

:drool::drool::drool:

Sweet looking Jeep!!!

Thanks man! :thumbsup: love that firefird in your avatar man, every time i see you comment i sit there for a second and look at that little pic. Theres a guy that brings his out to a meet we have over here, didnt bring around last year though, I hope he has it still. Mean rig!

Lookin good Josh! Sparties gonna win it all this year?

Thanks matt! man im hoping they do, got pick it up with some solid play though. Idk I took michigan to the sweet 16 in my bracket, im hoping they good as well cause they have a pretty solid team. Only time will tell, and I did good on my bracket at least these few first games, team im pulling for this year is VCU though, idk why but I just am haha. I would like to see the Spartans pick up another title for Izzo though, hes a great coach and deserves another title. He got big ten coach of the year, now add a title to that list and they need to start naming stuff after him.

Thanks man! :thumbsup: love that firefird in your avatar man, every time i see you comment i sit there for a second and look at that little pic. Theres a guy that brings his out to a meet we have over here, didnt bring around last year though, I hope he has it still. Mean rig!

Thanks matt! man im hoping they do, got pick it up with some solid play though. Idk I took michigan to the sweet 16 in my bracket, im hoping they good as well cause they have a pretty solid team. Only time will tell, and I did good on my bracket at least these few first games, team im pulling for this year is VCU though, idk why but I just am haha. I would like to see the Spartans pick up another title for Izzo though, hes a great coach and deserves another title. He got big ten coach of the year, now add a title to that list and they need to start naming stuff after him.

Here's where I say I'm sorry for your bracket and rub it in that I was in the 9th row of the NC/MSU game last year at Ford Field hah

Here's where I say I'm sorry for your bracket and rub it in that I was in the 9th row of the NC/MSU game last year at Ford Field hah

Haha I am indeed jealous! Too bad none of the games are really close this year, I'm hoping there will be at least a few mor exciting games.

HAHAHAHAH You know there's no hate coming from this TBSS guy! The FuelJunkie in me won't allow it!

:thumbsup:

Hahah Good! I could never hate the ss either cause I have had both, and were both a different breed of car, gotta band together!

Nice job Josh! I was never a fan of Jeeps, but looks beautiful:thumbsup:

Thanks Anthony! You know I really wasnt either until this body style, and when I saw the SRT when I was younger I knew I would love to have one. When my escalade was needed for my sister that gave me my chance. Its' so much different than anything out on the road, and when I get it nice and cleaned up it really does turn heads!

Hahah Good! I could never hate the ss either cause I have had both, and were both a different breed of car, gotta band together!

Thanks Anthony! You know I really wasnt either until this body style, and when I saw the SRT when I was younger I knew I would love to have one. When my escalade was needed for my sister that gave me my chance. Its' so much different than anything out on the road, and when I get it nice and cleaned up it really does turn heads!

Obviously not offroad people. ;)

Not necessarily the WK's, but the JK's. They're built to be lifted and abused offroad.

been in a few jk's offroad here in michigan, If i remember theres a guy with a blue one on this forum with an LED light bar and winch, exactly how id have mine.

Archived