Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks to Ashley/Bulldog Car Care!!!!

I wanna start by saying I'm a new member to the forum and Adams Products.So here is my story.I've been hearing about and looking at Adams products for awhile but have been skeptical as to if they really work.I started talking with Jarrod/Bulldog Car Care about Adams products.He assured me it is the best stuff in the world,so after a few days I placed a order with him.I ordered Swirl/Haze,Brilliant Glaze,Americana,and Double Soft Micro's.My Adams shows up on 3/08/12.I'm reading the back of the bottles and realize that should I have also ordered Revive but I didn't.I contact Jarrod and asked him about getting some Revive. Now keep in mind I had already committed to doing a truck on the weekend of 3/10/12-3/11/12.Jarrod told me I could got ahead and do the the truck but the Revive would give me the results I was looking for.Well knowing Jarrod is in Texas and I live in Montana it was going to be tough getting Revive by 3/09/12.I got on to the Adams site and go into the chat with Ashley.I explain to her my problem.She assures me that she can have Revive to my by the next day.So I tell her to ship it out.Last Sunday comes and I go do my buddies '02 Crew Cab short box Chevy.Keep in mind the truck is black and used for work,so the paint is pretty beat up.I spent 7 hours by hand correcting the truck.When I got done my buddy was impressed.I told him that when I get a Porter Cable that I could come back and see what I could do on some of the scratches and swirl marks that I couldn't get out by hand.He tells me if he would have known that he has a Porter Cable and would have gotten it out.But I told him I didn't have the pads so it wouldn't have mattered.But I told him I would order the pad kit and would come back.So I get up the next morning and my arms/shoulders and legs are really stiff from the work the day before.My girlfriend asks what is up.I told her because of all the polishing the day before that I was sore.She said well is there a easier way?I said if I had a PC that I would be way better off.That day I got to work and order the PC pad kit.I come home that night and a brand new PC is sitting on the table for me.She says now you won't be sore!Now on 3/15/12 my pad kit shows up minus the black PC pad.They had put a tag in the box saying that when they got the new black pad they would ship it to me.So I contacted Ashley and asked her when the new pads would be in.She told me either that day or 3/16/12.I told her I had planned to do some touch up on my buddies truck this weekend and kinda needed that pad.She said to check back later in the day to see if the pads showed up.I checked back later in the day and the pads hadn't showed up yet.Ashley said not to worry that she has me covered.She told me she was personally sending one of the employee's to Fed Ex to overnight the pad to me.Sure enough Friday afternoon comes and my pad is waiting at my house for me.Adams/Ashley have gone completely out of the way to take care of me even though I was driving her nuts.If anybody has any doubts about this company then they need to read this post.Thanks again to Adams/Ashely for taking care of me.By the way I used to detail for a living and the Auto Magic products I used back then don't even hold a candle to Adams products!

Welcome Tom!

For most of us you are 'preaching to the choir', as we have gotten spoiled with Adam's amazing customer service. For anyone on the fence yours is great testimonial!

BTW, the local dealers are just as accommodating! :banana:

Yup - Ashley rocks, and Adam's customer service orientation is tops! This company knows the 'itch' that we detailers get to get the work done, and as seen, will do amazing things to get us hooked up with what we need.

Archived