Customer Service 866.965.0400

DETAIL CLINIC: A&J Tire Denver This Weekend!

9a3567b4.jpg

SATURDAY, MARCH 24th from 10am till Noon

If you're in the Denver, CO area this weekend

drop by A&J Tire and Service Center at 2200 S. Monaco Pky Suite A

for a FREE Detail Clinic with Adam, Mario, and the team.

A&J will have product on hand at great clinic only prices!

Free coffee and refreshments, free detailing advice, tips, tricks,

and a chance to get hands on training with all the products.

As always, its open to all makes and models.

If you have a particular detailing problem on your car bring it with you for one-on-one advice!

I may stop in and bring my wife and my mom. My mom surprised me for my birthday and flew in Wednesday. She is heading back to Detroit on Sunday. we have not made plans for Saturday yet so this is on the list. They both should meet the great people I work with so often. So you may see us there, if only to say hi before the clinic starts.

I saw Franks post and I am figuring out the plan for the day. Thinking a stop by the clinic, then we are heading to the brewery, lunch, and then the auto show. So is anyone else going to the autoshow after the clinic?

It was nice to finally get my hands on the flex, and it is weird that I am skilled in the Porter cable, and a Makita rotary buffer, but until today have never had the awesome pleasure of finally using the flex.

P.S. Thx Adam's and his crew for holding car clinic's like these! All the other guys here in Denver (AKA so called industry leaders) want to charge a min. of $80.00 per session to train you on there own version of what I think are terrible detail products in comparison to Adams.

I said it once before and I'll say it again, Nobody beats Adams, you guys Rock

:rockon:

It was a great time. Sorry we had to leave so early. I really just came to introduce my wfe and Mom to all the great folks I talk to so often and work with regularly. So thanks everyone for being so gratious.

Archived