Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray clear cure time

ChargerMatt

Question

9 answers to this question

Honestly I have no idea... thats a good question. I'll do some digging and see if I can come up with anything. I'd assume its going to be longer that typically sprayed parts b/c the atomization of the paint is lower and its not being baked.

To be safe I'd hold off at least 90 days and I'll see what I can find out.

Honestly I have no idea... thats a good question. I'll do some digging and see if I can come up with anything. I'd assume its going to be longer that typically sprayed parts b/c the atomization of the paint is lower and its not being baked.

To be safe I'd hold off at least 90 days and I'll see what I can find out.

Alright cool, thanks man. I tried usin the ole google machine but I kept getting info about auto clear coats

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/USC-Spray-Gloss-Clearcoat-Aerosol/dp/B0043B7UQY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332476303&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: USC Spray Max 2k High Gloss Clearcoat Aerosol: Automotive[/ame]

best clear I have ever used from a spray can. It is a 2 part clear and sets up nice a glossy with a solid finish. I went over it with wet sand and some FMP and revive a week after spraying it

Don't put any heat into it... You may cause the solvents which can take up to 90 days to release, to release too quickly causing the clear to bubble.

It's not worth it IMO.

Don't put any heat into it... You may cause the solvents which can take up to 90 days to release, to release too quickly causing the clear to bubble.

It's not worth it IMO.

Amazon.com: USC Spray Max 2k High Gloss Clearcoat Aerosol: Automotive

best clear I have ever used from a spray can. It is a 2 part clear and sets up nice a glossy with a solid finish. I went over it with wet sand and some FMP and revive a week after spraying it

It's already sprayed.

It's not worth it IMO.

I'm not going to, aside from it sitting outside when it has to.

Archived