Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant 3 pack?

MichiganSRT8

hey guys, have no idea where to put this but I just went to look at the Quick Sealant as I have a few family members wanted to pick some up after I showed them samples on their cars. Went to look for the 3 pack as i figured we could share it 3 ways and save some cash (I was gunna pick up another 3 set as well), but I couldnt find the 3 can set? Can someone help me out here, I know I had 3 tests this week but I dont think id miss this haha

The 3 pack has been taken down temporarily as stock is low (need to slow it down until the replenishment arrives) Expect to see it back up soon. Just waiting on more.

That's a problem many businesses would love to have. Congrats to you guys!:cheers:

The 3 pack has been taken down temporarily as stock is low (need to slow it down until the replenishment arrives) Expect to see it back up soon. Just waiting on more.

thanks for the responses everyone. Good problem dylan, glad to see people are buying it, definitely made other family members believers. Not in a rush anyways, have alott, of gallon refills to order so free shipping may be needed in the future for me, have a large list adding up haha.

Awww man, seriously! This means I have to slow down on my usage from my last 3 pack and hope you have them back in stock soon before I run out!

Agreed. We love being surprised by how fast things sell! Quick Sealant has really taken off, I think its one of those products that once people got their hands on and played with they understood why we were so excited about it.

In any event - WE BLAME YOU GUYS! Its all your fault :jester:

Agreed. We love being surprised by how fast things sell! Quick Sealant has really taken off, I think its one of those products that once people got their hands on and played with they understood why we were so excited about it.

In any event - WE BLAME YOU GUYS! Its all your fault :jester:

Don't blame me. I don't have any............................................... Yet!

I purchased a container of QS when it first became available. But only used it since the weather has turned warm and I can use it with adequate ventilation.

WOW this stuff is just as described only better. I've used it on a set of wheels and some other parts to see how it holds up under severe conditions.

This stuff is the real deal. Applied it on 12-13-11 (wrote it in garage for reference) and it's still beading. And I don't mean barely beading. This is on an ungaraged car in pa from December till now. Best part about it is that since its a spray, it's gets in every curve and crack even if your hands can't. 2 coats on the Explorer barely dented the can.

Archived