Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from N.Y. (not the city,LOL)

L.T.

Hello Everyone,I am looking to learn as much as possible about paint correction and metal polishing.I do all of my own work (currently have a P.C.) but never seem to get the results i see on other vehicles,which after reading many posts here,i found out i am doing a few things wrong(see i told you i dont know what i'm doing).I just found this site a few weeks ago and found out i have a lot to learn.I just ordered a new Flex so hopefully with time i will get better,but,i know it's more knowledge than machine.The P.C. is a good machine if you have the time to put into it.

With the Flex,time frame hopefully will be cut in half so maybe i can stay more focused.My problem is too many vehicles to keep up with.Four motorcycles alone require a bit of time to keep looking good.So hopefully with all the knowledge here,the Flex,and some dumb questions once in a while i can become a respectable back yard detailer on my own vehicles.Thanks for all the tips and info. :cheers:

Thanpost-6912-1368180685_thumb.jpg

post-6912-136818068507_thumb.jpg

post-6912-136818068514_thumb.jpg

post-6912-13681806852_thumb.jpg

post-6912-136818068527_thumb.jpg Thanks guys,a couple of pic's of bikes only if my computer skills are any better than my buffing skills,sorry but it's the only photo i have of the Deluxe with future owner :lol:

Thanks,lots of info here to absorb.Always been afraid of messing up paint and maybe that is why i am not getting the results i should get because i am not being aggresive enough.Like i said earlier,i found out i am doing a few things wrong.But pretty soon :pc:(LOL).

Archived