Customer Service 866.965.0400

Z-Max Fuel/Oil Additive

Dreamworkz

i only trust B.G. Products as well. you actually have to have a special tool which hooks up to the fuel rail to clean the injectors and intake valves, not just dump it in your tank like other crap.

Did you purchase this yourself or do you take it some where to have it done? Doesn't look like B.G. sells their products to consumers.

Did you purchase this yourself or do you take it some where to have it done? Doesn't look like B.G. sells their products to consumers.

you have to go to one of their distributors, because they have the special equipment needed to use the products.

BG Findashop - Search for an authorized BG service center near you!

Advance Auto and NAPA do sell some of the B.G. products. I'm not sure is all of them do.....but the ones close by my house in Denver do. NAPA I believe sells the complete line but only has the in the tank products on the shelf. All I have ever seen at Advanced is the 44K.

Not all B.G. products need a special tool. They do have a few in the tank products like 44K and Supercharge. But to get the full benefit of them you should have a complete injector and intake cleaning done before using the 44K in the tank. It is part of a system.

44K is a very good product. But be prepared to pay for it. Last time I bought a some it was $22 a can of 44K at Advance Auto. Most auto dealerships parts depeartments will have it too. But like anything from a dealer....you pay more.

You can get the B.G. stuff at Napa auto parts or Advanced auto parts!

Archived