Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant is truly AWESOME!

chrys7

Question

Quick Sealant is truly AWESOME!

SO Today I stripe washed the 392, Adams soap/APC mix.

I clayed, then busted out the PC/FMP the entire car. As i start to quick seal the beautiful Florida sun starts to dissappear behind some clouds.....I just said Oh SH*t!!! I felt a drop or two on my head and knew it was going to pour.

I had a half can of Quick sealant with a full can ready to go! Right as it started to drizzle...Fo Shizzle I was literally wiping the last fender Dry had the wife hold Drying towel over me and the fender while i finished. I was upset since i just finished and thought ugh i hope it cured......

Well I was very happy with the results!

But tomorrow waterless wash, glaze then Americana!

post-5707-136818068897_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Looks great! So is that the recommended application for the sealant? Should I first wash, clay bar, polish (PC), and then the Sealant? Any help on the correct application is surely appreciated! Thanks!

Nice beading... QS seems to make the tiniest little beads... its cool to look at after a rain.

Looks great! So is that the recommended application for the sealant? Should I first wash, clay bar, polish (PC), and then the Sealant? Any help on the correct application is surely appreciated! Thanks!

Yes... that would be the exact order of use. :2thumbs:

Archived