Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultima GTR

matts88yj

He should be taking some more videos now that he has had more seat time but this is his busy season right now. He plans on attending the kit car show at next years Carlisle event. I know I'm going to be there just to see this car!

• 1 month later...

A little drag racing action for all who like this build. Be sure to look at the comments on the video as well. He had to let off or else he would have broken into the 10's easily and would need even more of a cage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKI2R94DqA&feature=channel&list=UL]New England Dragway - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by matts88yj

"You gotta go see Tech."

Heard that one before. :lol:

Believe it or not but that was his first time ever drag racing. I told him he needs to look into a better wheel and tire combo if he wants to keep going to the track and shaving more time off. Needless to say his already looking into it :rockon:

Believe it or not but that was his first time ever drag racing. I told him he needs to look into a better wheel and tire combo if he wants to keep going to the track and shaving more time off. Needless to say his already looking into it :rockon:
Nice car and love the color. He may need more than tires and wheels with that extra power he is running. It appears to suffer some wheel hop right at about :50+ Don't know much about the kit car. What is it using for axles,rearend? Wheel hop can do serious damage back there. Anyway looks like he is having fun and great looking car.:)