Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got one of these the other day and all I can say is...WOW! What a nice, quality cart!!! Can't wait to get the garage all setup, move into the new house and start to use it!!

It has a ton of room on both lower levels and the upper shelf is nice with the 'bottle rack' that it has for all of your detailing products.

Thanks again Adam for carrying such great products!

20120319_173734.jpg

20120319_173725.jpg

I love mine!:rockon:

Rolled mine down to the end of the driveway the other day when I was cleaning pads/applicators after a detail and my neighbor proceeded to bust on me about all my cleaning accessories. Specifically the lug brush. He got a kick out of that one. It was all in fun and he has me detailing one of his cars this weekend.

• 3 months later...

Can't help with your question but I do have the detail seat and I really love it. It is much stronger then expected and I hope to soon add the detail cart to compliment the seat, both are really great additions to help with vehicle detailing!

Quick question about the detailing cart. Will the bottom tray fit 2 Adam's 5 gallon wash buckets?

Not sure either. Hey Mook, put down your egg and cheese sandwich and check this out. :D

Regardless if the bucket fits I would still grab one. I keep a container that fits perfect in the middle tray that holds all my microfibers. The bottom tray I store my sidekick and detail bag which holds my PC, Flex and pads along with all my polishes and apron.

For the detail seat I store my brushes, wheel woolies and extension cords.

Not sure either. Hey Mook, put down your egg and cheese sandwich and check this out. :D

Regardless if the bucket fits I would still grab one. I keep a container that fits perfect in the middle tray that holds all my microfibers. The bottom tray I store my sidekick and detail bag which holds my PC, Flex and pads along with all my polishes and apron.

For the detail seat I store my brushes, wheel woolies and extension cords.

pfffffffft. Mini Croissants.

Quick question about the detailing cart. Will the bottom tray fit 2 Adam's 5 gallon wash buckets?

I don't think it will fit under the shelf. You can put one bucket on the bottom shelf but you would have to angle it to get it in. After that there is no way to get your hand into the bucket while its on the shelf. Theres about a half inch clearance or less if memory serves.

This is the 3 gallon Adams bucket I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure the newer 5 gallon buckets are too tall to go on any shelf but the top one.

If you are thinking of using this cart as a wash cart to hold your dual buckets, it does not have the right dimensions.