Customer Service 866.965.0400

TESTIMONIAL: Many in my own car club are now solely Adam's customers

Team Adam's

i've been a customer and advocate of adam's polishes for years, after seeing the comparisons of waxes, detail spray and chrome polishes in a demonstration at the auburn, in auctions a number of years ago. I started out using your butter wax, then moved to using the clay bar, detail spray, now i'm a full blown car wash, wax and detail user of adam's polishes. My (2) show cars, a big block 1940 ford deluxe coupe and a number matching 1969 428cj mach 1, are in great conditions in large part to the use of adam's polishes. I've used your (2) step chrome polish at car shows demonstrating its cleaning and polishing abilities on other cars (not my own) to convince those having competitors products into using adams. I'm not a salesperson, but having the gift of gab, the willingness to show what the products can do for their car, and the great products you supply in hand, they have been convinced to use adam's polishes as i do. Many in my own car club are now "solely" adam's polishes customers. Thanks again for a great product.

Morrie

[attach]9767[/attach]

[attach]9768[/attach]

Archived