Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rained in the Middle of my MSS Cure Time!

Z71_Denali

Question

okay so it wasn't what you would call rain, more like the one dark cloud in the sky happened to be over my driveway and it sprinkled for about 10 minutes! that 10% chance of rain the weatherman forecast was right over my roof!

i had just finished applying a thin coat of MSS on my truck after working on it for like 6 hours, 15 minutes into the curing process and i notice it drizzling. the water beaded like crazy, and i waited til it was done before buffing off the excess sealant.

do i need to worry about it? should i apply another coat this evening? :willy:

6 answers to this question

Nah... You'll be fine... Does it look OK?

AQS for the win here though! lol

looks great! claying was a pain though! had these iron spots from snow plow when we took a ski trip in february. an iron cut product woulda come in handy!

i think QS will be the perfect thing to do now... i was planning on correcting a few scuffs on my running boards, revive the wheels and bumpers, then apply a coat of QS to those areas this evening anyway.

Mother nature rained on me on Saturday when I was claying. Worked out pretty well though. I clay after washing while the car's still wet, so I used it to my advantage!

Chris

Archived