Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gallon Pump's

07RS4

Question

Finally broke down and got one with my last order...just for the car shampoo.

One full pump from top to bottom = 1 oz exactly. No more measuring cup.:thumbsup:

Works great for filling up my foam cannon and my never to be used again foam gun. :lolsmack:

That is all.

Hey, does anyone use the Gallon Pumps for the less viscosity liquids?

I want to jump on this weekend special, and I want to use the gallon pump for the MF detergent, but I don't want it to leak all over my wife's laundry room. I use the pump for the Car Shampoo only and it doesn't leak, but I've heard otherwise for the thinner liquids.

Thanks for a quick reply.

I'm gonna get killed again for this, but I purchased a couple of 1 gallon pumps a couple of years ago (from United States Plastic) and have used them for 3 different car shampoos of different viscosities, a rinseless wash and All Purpose Cleaner. When you make your last pump about 1 drop might residually come out of the pump (darn gravity). If you have something small under it there should be nothing to worry about, especially with the Adam's brand who guarantees satisfaction.

I'm gonna get killed again for this, but I purchased a couple of 1 gallon pumps a couple of years ago (from United States Plastic) and have used them for 3 different car shampoos of different viscosities, a rinseless wash and All Purpose Cleaner. When you make your last pump about 1 drop might residually come out of the pump (darn gravity). If you have something small under it there should be nothing to worry about, especially with the Adam's brand who guarantees satisfaction.

That's all I need, thanks man. I'm assuming all the gallon pumps are relatively the same, so I can deal with a drop or two. I was thinking after I posted, I can get a small, rubber vacuum cap and put it over the end anyway!! Thanks man.

That's all I need, thanks man. I'm assuming all the gallon pumps are relatively the same, so I can deal with a drop or two. I was thinking after I posted, I can get a small, rubber vacuum cap and put it over the end anyway!! Thanks man.

No problem!

And they were also 1 ounce exactly per pump. Not a bad idea to cap it either, I never thought of that...

Adam's 1 gallon pumps? :)

Adam's Gallon Pump Dispenser :thumbsup:

Hey, does anyone use the Gallon Pumps for the less viscosity liquids?

I want to jump on this weekend special, and I want to use the gallon pump for the MF detergent, but I don't want it to leak all over my wife's laundry room. I use the pump for the Car Shampoo only and it doesn't leak, but I've heard otherwise for the thinner liquids.

Thanks for a quick reply.

I know you already got a reply, but just to corroborate, I bought a gallon pump strictly for the MF Revitalizer and as said there are only a couple drops after you first pump it. Since each pump is about an ounce I figured that would be the best way to measure it out into the washing machine.

As a side question, has anyone else had to cut down the suction tube to fit in the jugs? My pumps were too tall for the jugs so the tube had to be trimmed to fit. Not a big deal, but I figured they would've been sized for the Adam's containers.

I know you already got a reply, but just to corroborate, I bought a gallon pump strictly for the MF Revitalizer and as said there are only a couple drops after you first pump it. Since each pump is about an ounce I figured that would be the best way to measure it out into the washing machine.

As a side question, has anyone else had to cut down the suction tube to fit in the jugs? My pumps were too tall for the jugs so the tube had to be trimmed to fit. Not a big deal, but I figured they would've been sized for the Adam's containers.

It seems like most all of them have to be cut down. At least the ones I have, I had to cut them all.

:cheers:

It seems like most all of them have to be cut down. At least the ones I have, I had to cut them all.

:cheers:

Thanks Mook. Like I said, it was no big deal but I was just wondering if I got an odd batch or if it was the norm. :cheers:

Thanks, I realize now mine didnt hyper-link it... thanks for the save! :willy:

I only have one, and have swapped it over to a new gallon once, never trimmed it. But it is kind of a pain to catch the threads on the jug with the outer ring. I got it though, you just don't have skillzzzz....:lol:

I only have one, and have swapped it over to a new gallon once, never trimmed it. But it is kind of a pain to catch the threads on the jug with the outer ring. I got it though, you just don't have skillzzzz....:lol:

I have two, one for my MF Revitalizer and one that was bought as a spare, and here's the spare next to an empty jug. As you can see it's more than an inch longer than the bottle.

DSC_3346.jpg

I have two, one for my MF Revitalizer and one that was bought as a spare, and here's the spare next to an empty jug. As you can see it's more than an inch longer than the bottle.

DSC_3346.jpg

I just bent mine over Len, that's why it was so hard to get it screwed on:lolsmack:

I just bent mine over Len, that's why it was so hard to get it screwed on:lolsmack:

I guess that works too. :lol: Like you said though, I just didn't have the skillzzzz and took the easy way out with a utility knife. :cheers:

sub'd for pics & video :)

I'm envisioning something like this. This is the foam one of my company's heavy duty compressed air foam systems produces, talk about burying your car :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YjvoRXyp_E]Intelagard FSDS - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by colodude18