Customer Service 866.965.0400

Noob from Washigton

I'm new to Adams though I've read about them for awhile on other forums. I recently was suprised by my wife with the Junkman paint correction kit off Amazon. I had been going to get it myself, but had to buy a new washing machine. I can't wait to use everything, but reading these forums ther are s few more things I want to pick up (In and Out spray, Quick sealant and the Glass clean/seal kit) for starters. I just ordered the Light it up Blue special and can't thank Adams enough for helping a cause like that. I have a niece and nephew with autism and it was a no brainer to buy the special.

I've always taken pretty good care of my cars. I been using two buckets to wash for years, but I've never tried machine polishing. The PC seems to be the way to go, so that's what I got. I currently drive a 2010 Ford Taurus (company car), paints pretty good, definatly has swirls. The wife drives a 2006 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, this one is rough. It will never be perfect, but I think with Adams I can make it look pretty good.

100_6600.jpg

Our2006CVP71.jpg

You will be amazed at what you can do to the the Crown VIc. Practice and more practice on the CV with the Porter Cable and you will be really surprised at it. If it has never been cared for, then your at the right place with lots of cats to help you out. :pc::cheers:

Ryan :welcomebanner::2thumbs:

:welcome:

Archived