Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dealer

Granite State

Hi,

I am new to this site but not to the web site. I met Adam his first year at Carlisle when he shared a site with West Coast Corvettes. I have been detailing cars for 30+ years and have tried all the products. I was in awe when I first saw the demo from him and only use Adam's products now to the point I have become a Dealer in my area. I enjoy giving detail clinics showing how the products work and letting the customer decide if this is for them. In 99% of the demos the phase I hear the most is WOW! My latest clinic was with a close friend who was a diehard Meguiars customer. It took me almost 2 years to let me demo Adam's Products on his SUV. I am now stocking his shelves with Adam's. I keep in touch with Adam and looking forward to increasing my dealership with the company.:2thumbs:

Thanks Ashley and to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting involved with this forum. Also hoping to have a local Detail Clinic in the near future, working on the details now. Happy New Year to All.

Norm

I am located on the west side of Manchester, actually the southwest corner very close to Bedford area.

That is good to know incase I am every running low and need a quick fix. My job moved from downtown Boston to Merrimack this past summer. I am in your neck of the woods 3 days per week. I had an offer in on a house in Bedford but could not move my house in MA....perhaps for the better the way the economy has gone into a death spiral...

Keep me posted via this forum, please, if you have any detail clinics that Ashley mentioned. I am always trying to step up my game.