Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Arkansas

onevette80

Been on DC for awhile. Constantly hearing about how great adams is. Ive been doing paint work for awhile so I felt like i knew about some great polishes. But, guys at DC say nothing beats Adams so here I am. I also got a couple gift cards for christmas and I need some help picking out some stuff. Theres just too much i want to try out!!!!! :help:

Welcome to AF Ryan !!!!!

Depending on what you are trying to correct the answer fill vary. If your paint is in excellent shape I'd just get the Fine Machine Polish and Machine Super wax, assuming you have a PC. If not them Swirl and Haze remover, Revive Polish and some Buttery wax. Detail spray and microfiber towels is a must !!

Give us some more details and we can get you going :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill

I used 3m compounds all the way down to the Ultrafina. I cant imagine anything being slicker than it. But, I didnt think ultrafina would make a big difference until i tried it out. If you have a compound you think id be impressed with as a last step, Ill try one out. My car is black so i use ultrafina on a buffer b4 shows. But, what would be good "in the mean time" product. Buttery wax? Spray detailer?

Welcome Ryan. I would reccommend trying the Shiney Paint Box Kit to get the max shine by hand. Or the Essentials Detail Kit for pretty much everything you need. Both are great. Swirl and Haze Remover, the Buttery Wax and Detail Spray are my top three to keep my black looking great.

ajljjogijidk.jpg

I used 3m compounds all the way down to the Ultrafina. I cant imagine anything being slicker than it. But, I didnt think ultrafina would make a big difference until i tried it out. If you have a compound you think id be impressed with as a last step, Ill try one out. My car is black so i use ultrafina on a buffer b4 shows. But, what would be good "in the mean time" product. Buttery wax? Spray detailer?

Welcome to AF Ryan. Were at in AR.