Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car seats... Britax and Recaro

MiloX

Both Britax and Recaro's seats are made in the USA. With 3 kids to haul around it's important to know you are protecting them with quality safety seats.

We have 3 Recaro and 3 Britax seats. All have been great.

We have a Britax that my wife uses and I have a Safety1st... I like that it has what they call "Air Protect".

Plus it's black and matches my interior... lol

Safety 1st | Complete Air

Safety 1st | Air Protect

I'm sure it's made over seas, but I like the tech and the construction is great too.

looks like its assembled in the US.

Went with Britax as well... the quality was above and beyond anything else we looked at and the simple things, like the type of clips used for the anchor restraints was much nicer.

Yeah... My Safety 1st has the same ones. Seatbelt like... MUCH better than the cheap Graco hooks.

The recaros are just flat out awesome seats. And anybody that's a car guy or gal will immediately notice and comment on them.

Things like:

"they MAKE CAR SEATS!! Holy cow... I did not know that...I need to get some...."

Or

"only you would have found Recaro car seats..." (my fave)

But the best part is the quality. They just work. And work well. When you use them you don't feel like you are fighting the seat the entire time. Those of you with kids know exactly what I am talking about.

Went with Britax as well... the quality was above and beyond anything else we looked at and the simple things, like the type of clips used for the anchor restraints was much nicer.

I agree, we used cheaper brands for the two older kids. Our new baby we bought the Britax, night and day in quality. I love those anchor clips, way easier than the cheaper ones! :2thumbs:

Archived