Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polish at OC Market place this weekend?

Chipster27

I've been hearing good things about Adam's products and wanted to give them a shot.

Will you guys be at the OC Market Place this weekend? 12/27-28? The Marktet Place website doesn't list you as an active vendor so before I drive up I wanted to see if you were going to be there.

Thanks!

Hello Chipster! I visited the swap meet recently, and unfortunately, it seems to be going out of business. In fact, there were about 1/3 the vendors, and maybe 10% of the people walking the rows. Tons of empty vendor spots, and hardly anyone shopping. :confused:

I started Adam's Polishes at the OC Swap on February 6, 2000, and we used to have a ball! Always busy, place was happening.:rockon:

Now, it seems the group running the show have gotten comfortable, and the word on the street it, the OC Swap days are numbered, at least under the current leadership.:(

We don't have people there every weekend anymore, so be sure to check with the guys before going out, or if you live nearby, the Line-X shop in Huntington Beach carries our full line.

Thanks for checking us out, and sorry we are no longer at the swap every weekend!

-Adam

• 3 weeks later...