Customer Service 866.965.0400

leather conditioner for other interior pieces?

davidg

Question

Can you use a light coat of LC to deepen the black on plastic interior trim pieces? Will it cause it to turn grey or just all around a bad idea? I love the way it looks on my dash after you wipe it off. Slightly matte.

11 answers to this question

I have noticed since using it on my dash that I see more dust. Is this because of the LC or just that I bought and applied it right around pollen season in the south?

Milo, In and out didn't hit me until I posted this. A 3 pack is on my next order.

Sorry guys, I meant leather conditioner. Let me edit my first post!

I use the Leather and Interior Conditioner on all the interior surfaces. it is absolutely acceptable to use on the interior trim. From the sales page Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner

"Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner properly conditions all leather, vinyl and textured plastic interior surfaces, leaving them soft and supple. The final look has a "factory finish" appearance that's satin, never slippery or shiny. A hint of fresh leather aroma remains that is pleasing to the senses, but not overpowering. Premium UV blockers protect your leather upholstery and dashboard from the damaging effects of the sun."

I saw that and watched the video. When I think of "vinyl and textured plastic" I think of the imitation leather on most door panels or shifter shrouds. Not hard plastic.

Thanks for the input everyone!

No absolutly use it on your dash. The conditioner has SPF 65, so it will not only help condition your dash, it will also protect from UV rays. Make sure you knock it down with a microfiber utility towel when you are done.

Archived