Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze- not very viscous?

MiloX

Question

So I picked some up from Atlanta Auto Salon when I was down in the A last weekend. Got a great deal on Americana too btw.

The bottle had clearly been in inventory for a while as the product had separated. Anyhow, after a thorough shaking, it still seemed pretty runny. Comparative to other non spray products anyways. I'm guessing this is normal?

13 answers to this question

Correct. It is pretty much a liquid. Very runny. As a matter of fact, it used to be a spray until they added more carnuba to it. Just make sure to shake it everytime you go to apply it to an applicator as it separates quickly. Doesn't really take a lot of the product either, especially using the PC to spread it around.

So I went BG bananas today around the house. Used it on all of the windows I cleaned, the microwave, the ss garbage can, the sink fixtures... Bananas.

This stuff is liquid magic.

Yes I used bg for my first time today on the car and I was shocked at how much better it looked with bg on it I think I even heard the pop

Those were the blood vessels in your face beginning Stage I Facemelt. ;)

Yes I used bg for my first time today on the car and I was shocked at how much better it looked with bg on it I think I even heard the pop

If you like the way it looked with just the Brilliant Glaze, try laying on a coat of Americana right after the glaze.

Remember, Brilliant Glaze might make your paint pop, but it offers little to no protection, that is why you need to apply a coat of Americana on top of the glaze.

This is true, but in the old days Brilliant Glaze was just called Brilliance and Adam was considering discontinuing this product after Buttery Wax was introduced. I spoke with him at length at Carlisle because I always felt that a coat of Brilliance (now Brilliant Glaze) before the wax just made the finish look awesome. I still use Brilliant just before waxing and it still really adds a lot to the final product.