Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash and bugs

2quikta

Question

Car is a tad dusty/road grimy, definitely not too much for the waterless. My only concern is there are a few bugs on the front end. Is waterless wash acceptable on some stray bugs (not a "covering") or is it best to just regualr wash bugs away?

Now that I have everything, I need to learn where the line is for the products.

5 answers to this question

Waterless wash is perfect for this removal of a few bugs!

Just like you said, if the car is relatively clean and you have a few stray bug on the front of the car, I will just spray them with waterless wash when I get home and then come back a few minutes later, gently wipe off the bug guts off, being careful to use a clean part of the waterless towel for each swipe. It may take a couple/few passes to remove all the bug guts.

Waterless wash can also work well as a pretreat when doing a full 2 bucket wash.

One important trick that has been discussed here recently is to keep spray sealant applied to the front end of the vehicle. In my experience, for some reason it seems to keep bug guts from sticking to the car (better than Buttery Wax, Americana or even Machine Super Sealant). Each product has different characteristics, and for the bug season here in Florida I really like the Spray Sealant. Even though Spray Sealant works great at beading water for months, I find myself using the Spray Sealant every few weeks on the front of the car for easy removal of bug guts. :thumbsup:

Two things we are learning in recent weeks:

1. Application of QS after wash DRASTICALLY cuts down the carcassessesessess sticking to your front clip.

2. Presoak in the new WW combined with Step 1...Boom Guts are Gone!

Used the waterless wash tonight. Good lord is that an awesome product!! It's a wash in a bottle! I'm going to go through a lot of this stuff......I may look into a 5 gallon cause even the 1 gallon might not last long!