Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm back! Kinda...

Sizzle Chest

Well Becky and I have been busy with the new house...getting it fixed up, and now we have been moving our furniture/stuff to the new location over the past few weeks.

Man, I am beat! Been working like a dog over the past few weeks. Moving everything ourselves, using some friends and my open utility trailer! So far so good, no damaged items and nothing lost! LOL

I finally got the cable/phone/internet/wifi up and running and just got my computer and office all setup and squared away. Man, it is nice being back in my own 'command center'!

I will be starting a new thread/updating my old one when everything is moved over and setup so everyone can see the changes!

(Adam, I know you just went through this too, so you can feel my pain, and I yours! lol )

Stay tuned for more updates...

:patriot:

Yep! We did this in the beginning of March and with a 17 month old to boot! What a PITB!

We've got painters at the house today, as well as a crew putting up our new fence in the back yard. Next is the irrigation system, and the window tinting and new plantation shutters we ordered, as well as taking delivery of all the new furniture we delivered.

It NEVER ends... I spent a week just filling in the expansion joints in the drive with an elastic self leveling caulk to keep water from undermining the driveway, and then had a buddy come in and mud jack a part of it that I could tell was already hollow. I want my drive to last many years and that's the best way to make it happen.

Good luck man! The only time I get on here is at work. Otherwise I'm at home working on it, or spending time with my 19 month old.

Archived