Customer Service 866.965.0400

scratches /swirls

Fit08

Question

Here a question for the masses,

How many have used the flex and still found a fair number of imperfection left afterwords? This after the 3 step completed. These imperfections would now be scratches in my opion and this is were the focus pad comes in.

SO, how many of us are seeing 6 or more areas needing focus pad work when doing our detailing?

2 answers to this question

if you drag your nail gently over the remaining defects does it catch?

if you make an additional pass over the area do they improve to any noticable degree?

Dylan, some are wet sanding canidates (which I may live with on DD) others not detected with finger nail but flex and 2 3 step rounds with improvement yes. Technique most likely could use some improvement would be maybe one area to shorten the game up. Dramatic improvement swirls gone but lots of what I think maybe scratches or a few anyways.

If I may one flex question. Hood has two creases running down about 1/2, 1/4 inch raise and a 7 to 8 inch space between. I just run the flex over in parelle (sp) and oposite (no heat buildup on pads) so do I need to worry about edges here? I would think not as long as your moving??

Archived