Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from northern NJ

jvs0302

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have been researching Adam's products for a few weeks now and I think I am finally ready to take the plunge.

First order of business .......... Someone please tell me to stop being a wuss and just make the step up to machine polishing! :help:

Haha like I said I have done the research and do feel I am ready for it, but just still a little apprensive.

I just purchased a low mileage 2010 Jeep SRT8 and want to do the best I can to protect my investment.

Welcome to our family!!!

Machine polishing is the way to go. If a girl (me) can do it ....you sure as hell can do it!!!!

My first run with a pc was on my friends black tbss..mirror image and i didn't mess up the paint.

Let's see you take that plunge!!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the warm welcome!

placed my order yesterday for the porter cable starter kit plus a bunch of other goodies! can't wait to get started!! :pc:

here is a pic of my baby

SRT8front.jpg

btw Mayben I am in Wayne, but very close to Oakland. we are practically neighbors!

Welcome John!

Where in Jersey are you? I'm in Hawthorne..

btw Mayben I am in Wayne, but very close to Oakland. we are practically neighbors!

Oakland? I'm in Hawthorne.. HOWEVER I work in Oakland, lol..

Neighbors just the same.. I actually lived in Wayne when I moved down here from RI..

Edited by MAYBEN

Oakland? I'm in Hawthorne.. HOWEVER I work in Oakland, lol..

Neighbors just the same.. I actually lived in Wayne when I moved down here from RI..

Haha nice! yea I knew you lived in Hawthorne, I just meant Wayne is so big, but I am in the part of Wayne that borders Oakland - which is right down 208 to Hawthorne......LOL you get the idea :confused: