Customer Service 866.965.0400

Epicurian cutting boards

Marylander

I bought one of their cutting boards about a year ago and we've really loved it -- and just today when I went online to see if it's dishwasher-safe (normally we hand wash it), I discovered that all their stuff is made in the USA -- and from domestically grown woods, too. :patriot: if you like cooking, or are looking for a great gift for your mom, wife or other foodie, these are sure to be well-received. :patriot::patriot::patriot:

Cutting Boards, Cooking Utensils and Kitchen Accessories Made in USA - Epicurean Cutting Surfaces

A plus plus. These cutting board are the best. I was introduced to them by accident. I had a gift card to bed bath and beyond and I bought one on clearance. I use my 3 Epicurean boards more then my Boo's board. I have 2 black ones for meat and a wood colored one for veggies. I am a food sanitation junkie lol cross contamination is a no no. I use clorox and water 1:1 to sanitize my cutting boards and knives let that sit for 10 min and then wash with soapy water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please please do not use the granite as a cutting surface. That is absolute torture on fine cutlery. You can use that left over granite as a work surface for baking and rolling out pizza dough and stuff like that

Please please do not use the granite as a cutting surface. That is absolute torture on fine cutlery. You can use that left over granite as a work surface for baking and rolling out pizza dough and stuff like that

Agreed! You'll kill your knives. :willy: