Customer Service 866.965.0400

This is crazy

ChargerMatt

To make it even worse, my city (Taylor) laid off over 2/3 of it's fire department and the police were reinstated last month or so.

It has gotten to the point to where I've heard people say "I don't need a DD, there's no cops"

I'd like to know if any of their locally elected officials have taken pay cuts or layoffs too. It seems ridiculous to me that they would disband such public services, if they were keeping budgets full for their jobs.

Its a sad situation for many, I hope they can find a silver lining in those storm clouds ahead.

This kind of stunt is usually used to justify raising taxes. When cuts are made it is always to Police, Fire, and education....as if those are the only ways to save money. It's a common tactic used here is MD.

This kind of stunt is usually used to justify raising taxes. When cuts are made it is always to Police, Fire, and education....as if those are the only ways to save money. It's a common tactic used here is MD.

Amen, neighbor. We get held hostage by politicians every freaking year. :willy:

I thought I read street lights, not traffic lights

Oh you're right. My bad.

Traffic lights made just as much sense because if you drive down there, there are no traffic laws. You're likely to get pulled over for suspicious behavior if you stop at a light.