Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tire help

bigaudiofanatic

Ask any of my friends, I am not nice to my tires at all. Not someone who pops the clutch or does burn outs but takes corners hard and enjoys a good ride on back roads. :glasses: Now

My altima has 23,000 miles and the front tires need to be replaced. I had forgot to rotated the tires now I am paying for it.

So I have 3 options.

Option 1

Buy 2 new tires of the same brand, than when I get my new wheels by the end of the year sell them.

Option 2

Buy 4 new tires that I would prefer riding on such as Kumho Escta's.

Option 3

Rotate the tires and hope to get my new wheels within the next few months.

Whatever you do, just do it once. The cost of mounting/unmounting/switching tires around will add up. I'd say wait until you can afford the wheels and tires you want and do it then. If the tire rack sells the combo you want, get 'em through there since they will mount and balance them for free -- that at least offsets the shipping costs.

Whatever you do, just do it once. The cost of mounting/unmounting/switching tires around will add up. I'd say wait until you can afford the wheels and tires you want and do it then. If the tire rack sells the combo you want, get 'em through there since they will mount and balance them for free -- that at least offsets the shipping costs.

The wheels are actually a Infinity wheel so I have to find a good set at a good price. It is basically a waiting game on that.

The wheels I have now (stock) will have winter tires on them after the new wheels are bought.

Edited by bigaudiofanatic

If I were you I would just rotate the tires now and start trying to get the rims/tires that you want. If you purchase two new tires now that leave you purchasing four tires when you find the rims you want and then if you do not have a winter set then another four tire purchase.

If I were you I would just rotate the tires now and start trying to get the rims/tires that you want. If you purchase two new tires now that leave you purchasing four tires when you find the rims you want and then if you do not have a winter set then another four tire purchase.

Ya there is plenty of meat left on the rears just the fronts that give me trouble. I noticed a lot more hydroplaning last night driving home with the fronts. :burnout: