Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Insert Screaming Voice Here"

InDepthAutoDetailing

:willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::help::help::help::explode:

I can't even imagine what this car did to deserve this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQDe4ODDBg]CroftgateUSA Wash & Wax on Very Muddy Car - YouTube[/ame]

Ok. I can't get the video to imbed. Would someone pleeeeeease fix it for me? Never mind. I got it.

Edited by InDepthAutoDetailing

"Guys... Look at the towel!"

------

ummm. Look at the paint! :lol:

Look at my foot...kicking his ....what true car care company would even authorize this type of behavior...no one in they right mind should buy this if they really care for they car...

Tapa Mobile..

Where can i order this stuff?! this dual pad washing and drying and detail spray and Brilliant glaze and butter wax and MP1 and MP2 and SVRT and GC is for the BIRDS man!

i want to do it ALL in ONE SWIPE of an autozone towel and a windex/wax mixture!

You should see his comment response he left me on youtube.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

"Your comment amazes me and I am sure all of the people who have been using the product for a long time.I think would not agree with your comment because they are certainly not idiots! That is why our country is so great, we have the freedom to say we want. I would prefer to have you tell me directly why you feel this way without the use of the internet, just a discussion between to people. My direct contact number is 980 875 1110. My Name is Rick Sures. I hope to hear from you soon."

wow aaahahahahaha.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Edited by DemoN

The last car show I was at there was a guy selling a similar product, FW1. He sprayed down a spot of dirt rubbed it clean with his "special terry cloth towel" then buffed it with yet another special microfiber towel. It was a total gimmick and made me so mad all I could do was walk away. You can't argue with idiots!

We have a great product, no gimmicks, no smoke and mirrors demos. Something all of us as users and dealers can be very proud of.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

"What an awesome product! quick question: after i completely trash my clear coat by scraping twigs, rocks, and crap across my hood with flithy autozone towel....what process do yall recommend to re-clear coat my entire ride properly?"

:lol:

"Your comment amazes me and I am sure all of the people who have been using the product for a long time.I think would not agree with your comment because they are certainly not idiots! That is why our country is so great, we have the freedom to say we want. I would prefer to have you tell me directly why you feel this way without the use of the internet, just a discussion between to people. My direct contact number is 980 875 1110. My Name is Rick Sures. I hope to hear from you soon."

wow aaahahahahaha.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

The fact that he is a great speller just makes this product SO much better.