Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Cars Under the Stars by Purifoy Chevrolet

Morning!

Matt and I had the pleasure of working Cars Under the Stars at Purifoy Chevrolet this past Saturday night. WHAT A BLAST! The people at Purifoy REALLY know how to put on a Car Show. That was first class all the way. The band was great, the music was great, and the cars.....WOW! I took a ton of pictures, and will be uploading them in this thread throughout the day! Be sure to check back frequently.

Mook:rockon:

HAHA! All uploaded to Photobucket. If I can get ten free mins at the Warehouse this afternoon, I'll post from there!

Really a great show, and Purifoy Chevrolet should be commended for how perfect it seemed to flow.

Mook

The Demo Car. Matt and I had a ball on the C6 here. Thing was beat to heck with holograms, swirls, you name it, it was there. It was a Sold vehicle, so I figure he and I were getting the puppy ready for delivery. Notice the weather! Holy cow. It should have poured rain all day!

b2707b5a.jpg

d8080d1a.jpg

4d506a43.jpg

b7e11e6a.jpg

10781e51.jpg

2a47526a.jpg

a9113ba7.jpg

4b63156c.jpg

71340542.jpg

01af7c04.jpg

78bc6cc1.jpg

eb512176.jpg

bbdb0ea2.jpg

d04c9029.jpg

a413bcaa.jpg

6c888644.jpg

a2e81cf2.jpg

1b3d81fb.jpg

12811a93.jpg

Wha Wha Wha What the heII is that thing on the back of that SS? 1 at the show and that was it? Seriously?

sicksmiley2.gif

0f4da278.jpg

Aside from that.. Nice stuff Mook! Looks like a good time was had by all!!! :banana:

Guest Luke Warmwater

Great pictures! Wish mine was back together so i could attend some of these great shows.