Customer Service 866.965.0400

BMW 650i

My husband knows that I have a "thing" for sporty cars and when one comes into his dealership he always calls me.

Well last time he brought me a car to look at on his lunch I ended up signing the papers that night.

Now he is bringing me a BMW 650i to look at! Black on Black and totally loaded. He says it is a 2007 with 40,000 miles. I am telling myself "NO" already. :willy:

:help: 6 cars between two drivers is enough at my house. I don't need a 7th car!!

Sell the Z get the Bimmer.

I would even drive one. BMW 335 saved my sister from dying.

Get me a M3 or a x1M though!

My father just sold his E60 M5 and ordered an F10 M5. Should be a fun car.

He has a 335 and I've put many miles on it. The 3 series is a GREAT car. :2thumbs:

OMG.

Really? THAT is one sexy car man.

We'll see... He got it in Graphite with black interior I believe. He had picked out this very lame color which is hard to believe they even offer on an M badged car. I think my recommendation was better. :thumbsup:

My dad is 68 years old. How cool is that? The man drives a 560HP 502lbft powered car? lol :burnout:

We'll see... He got it in Graphite with black interior I believe. He had picked out this very lame color which is hard to believe they even offer on an M badged car. I think my recommendation was better. :thumbsup:

My dad is 68 years old. How cool is that? The man drives a 560HP 502lbft powered car? lol :burnout:

What color were you hoping for :lol: Sapphire Black or that HOT BLUE they have?

:rockon:

What color were you hoping for :lol: Sapphire Black or that HOT BLUE they have?

:rockon:

I wanted him to get the blue, but he didn't bite. He picked out some platinum color... It was SUPER bad. I asked him since he was getting that color, if he was going to have a simcon put on it too. :willy:

We work across from a concrete plant so the lighter the color the better. Needless to say, the concrete plant was put in RIGHT after I received my G8. My Chevy SS will be silver or white.

nice choice, hope you guys end up going with the 650, I've driven a few and loved them. We actually have 2 in at work (both convertibles though), along with a nice 335xi that I think will find a home soon cause its nice. As for all the other BMW conversation, anything M for the win, hope i get to drive the new M6 soon!

Gotta say...never been a "bimmer" fan...for several reasons I won't get into...as I'm certain I'd offend someone here...this all coming from a through and through Lexus guy ;) yea you know the ones that actually know what a luxury car should be :willy:

LOL!! its all good just giving the BMW lovers a hard time :cheers:

Great looking cars though

That is cool........but 68 is not very old !!!!!! :cheers:

Agreed, but most 68 year olds aren't out driving these types of cars. Just saying...

I've driven Lexus's... So has my father. He went back to Germany. IMO you have a driving car (Germans) and a car that drives you (Japan).

Chris

Agreed, but most 68 year olds aren't out driving these types of cars. Just saying...

Chris

At 68 yrs old I hope to be driving a ZR1 and get rid of our 2 Stingrays. Just for the comfort. :D

Well my husband decided that he had better not bring the car to me at lunch but he took it for a test drive. :loser:

The dealership took the car in for $27,000. I am wondering how much more my insurance would be compared to what it is on the Z? The Z is the most expensive of all of our policies including my Camaro SS.

Probably less to insure it. Not a sports car.

There's more to it than that... Cost to repair a Bimmer is considerably more than a late model Camaro.

Chris