Customer Service 866.965.0400

Copper River Bags & Tenba

MAYBEN

I'm looking at possibly getting one of these, and I realize they are completely different.

I really like the Copper River Leather bag, but is it too fancy for when wearing shorts and a tshirt? Lol

IMG_3732B.JPG

638-231.jpg

They both hold the laptop and a DSLR, and they're both made in the good ole United States of America..

Do any of you have one of these?

I like the first bag but the strap on it looks like it belongs on the second bag.

:iagree:

They should put a full leather strap on that bag, even if it raises the price $10.

Edit: In looking at their website, it appears the bags have full leather straps. Look much better IMO.

Edited by DaveVY

For the burgundy and brown, they have the leather accent that comes with it, which isn't bad, and then the do have the full leather.. But, is it too dressy for a tshirt and shorts or jeans? Lol

I saw that bag too.. $185.. Nice bag, iirc foreign made..

Yeah, that is the unfortunate part. But unfortunately that is the way it goes with a lot of products now days. The rain fly cover is something I really like and can come in handy.

I honestly can't find where they are made. Tried looking on my bag and briefly on the internet.

Edited by LFairbanks

We have a LowePro SlingShot 200AW bag for the camera. Love this bag and the built-in rain fly. Can wear it a couple different ways and it is great on hikes (which we love to do). Have worn this bag fully loaded for miles on some pretty tough hikes and have found it to be durable, protective to the camera gear and also a comfortable bag (toughest hike was the hike to Hanakapiai falls in Kauai, much of it on wet and slippery trails and rocks). The slingshot/rotating feature of the bag is very cool, makes it so easy to retrieve the camera, lens, battery, memory card, etc without having to take the bag off. Can do all that while continuing to walk or having to set the bag down on the ground.

Would love to have one of these Copper River bags for the computer though. :thumbsup:

When I saw this post it reminded me of a post from a while back, but when I found the post it was just for a strap, not a bag. Anyway here is that post for photogs that may have not seen it - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/lounge/12330.htm.

P.S. Hope Jim(Nordgrey) is still doing well in his recovery.

Thats a nice strap. A guy sitting next to me at one of the airshows I attended had one. I plan on getting one, but haven't yet.

leather swatch samples are being sent out tomorrow so I can confirm the color that I want..

I am leaning towards the burgundy, however, that may change when I see it in person..

I may have to use LIC as the leather may have some residual oils from the tanning process..

Nick Im looking at the Copper River Brown Camera bag myself.

My friend has the 17" Lap Top bag and loves it. He is the one that turned me onto it the camera bag. For the price I might just go with a 17" Laptop bag undecided.

I'm debating on the size right now, I was talking with CRB yesterday and the woman recommended the 14" since I have a 15" rMBP.. that way I can have the insert in, and between the insert and bag wall is an 'additional' pocket for the laptop to be secure versus sliding around and whatnot..

He actually has the 15" not the 17"

I might go that route myself this way I have the best of both worlds.

Camera bag is important but being able to have and carry both is a plus.

He actually has the 15" not the 17"

I might go that route myself this way I have the best of both worlds.

Camera bag is important but being able to have and carry both is a plus.

you can carry both with the 14", which is what I will be doing..