Customer Service 866.965.0400

OS X Mountain Lion is here!

MAYBEN

Mine's telling me 38 minutes to 2 hours, but I just started it too. It'll run in the background.

Nick, I'm running a Mini Server here at work as my desktop. I wanted the i7 processor and it was the only one that offered it. I have 1TB of HD space as well. I like that it emails me when there are important updates.

Oh wait... It says 16 days now... :lolsmack:

Like I said... I'm letting it run in the back ground. :cheers:

Like apps on an iPhone or iPad, it seems sometimes that hitting pause and then "play" helps reinitiate it. It worked in this situation...:thumbsup:

Dylan, make sure your computer is on the list of "OK for ML". My 2006 MBP is not. My home one is.

Edited by Chewy

LOVING IT!! The updates/improvements are worth the 20 bucks and more. It just rounds out my apple family even more. It really brings A LOT of iOS into OSx.

Safari is AWESOME! Loved it before and love it even more now.

Chris

Mine only took about 30 minutes and I downloaded somewhere around 10 AM. I've already found a few apps that don't work anymore, Parallels for one. But I never got much use out of that anyways so I won't bother upgrading it.

Other than a few new apps in my task bar, notes and reminders, I'm not seeing much different.

Mine only took about 30 minutes and I downloaded somewhere around 10 AM. I've already found a few apps that don't work anymore, Parallels for one. But I never got much use out of that anyways so I won't bother upgrading it.

Other than a few new apps in my task bar, notes and reminders, I'm not seeing much different.

Parallels 7 is working beautifully on mine Bill!

Check this link out for more info...

Apple - OS X Mountain Lion - See everything the new OS X can do.

This is all been typed using dictation on the new Mac mountain lion.

It's like using Siri on the iPhone 4S or on the iPad HD.

I've actually made no changes to what's been typed out on the screen using dictation.

All this talk of the new OS X is making me want a new Mac. Been a few years and am trying to figure out how I will integrate a Mac into this Windows household. :help:

Currently have worked the household computer setup down to only two Vista desktops, one vista laptop, two work Win 7 laptops, an iPad and 2 iPhones. Would like to get rid of one of the vista desktops sometime this year.

Don't want to introduce more complexity, but do miss the Apple design (hardware and software). :thumbsup: