Customer Service 866.965.0400

FORGED: An American Brand

Kustom_FX

FORGED: An American Brand is a clothing company located in CA that was started by 2 retired USN Seals.

They design and run every aspect of the company. They got their start in the Crossfit world.

They support the Lone Survivor Foundation, the Navy Seal Foundation.

They are committed to the USA just as much as our beloved Adam's. I was not sure so I went ahead and contacted the company via email. The following is a transcript of that exchange.

To: info@forgedclothing.com

Subject: A Question..

I know you probably get this a lot, and I did research the site, but I wanted to know. Are your products made in the USA? Seems redundant considering the owners, but I have to ask. Thank you for understanding and your time.

Scott F.

The Response

Scott,

Thank you for contacting us! Yes! All of our products (with the exception of FlexFit hats) are made in the USA! Forged is The American Brand, and will always continue to produce American made products right here in our own backyard! Not a redundant question at all. Please follow us on Facebook (if you don't already), and you will see the question asked/answered several times!

Thank you so much for supporting us brother! Feel free to contact me or anyone here if you ever need anything! We are happy to help and appreciate the business! Thank you!

Ryan B.

Managing Partner/

Vice President

Forged Clothing

FORGEDLOGO-1.jpg

Just like our beloved Adam, I got a response from one of the founders/owners!

Customer Service, Great Gear, Great Causes, 98% Made in the USA! Whats not to love?

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Kustom_FX

FORGED: An American Brand is a clothing company located in CA that was started by 2 retired USN Seals.

They design and run every aspect of the company. They got their start in the Crossfit world.

They support the Lone Survivor Foundation, the Navy Seal Foundation.

They are committed to the USA just as much as our beloved Adam's. I was not sure so I went ahead and contacted the company via email. The following is a transcript of that exchange.

The Response

Just like our beloved Adam, I got a response from one of the founders/owners!

Customer Service, Great Gear, Great Causes, 98% Made in the USA! Whats not to love?

Thanks for reading!

The other 2%!

Thanks for posting, I'll be on their site in a few minutes!

I'm not one for patriotic or MMA inspired clothing, but hats off to them for bringing some jobs back.

Ditto

I immediately thought SoCal Bro when I saw the shirts, :lol: