Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy birthday to me...

Poet

Question

So today's my birthday, and aside from being at work from 8am-7pm, it's been a pretty good day/week. Got even better when I came home to my last order of "supplies" for the newly acquired detailing collection.

I started off buying just the Basic Wash Kit to get a feel for Adams products and to see how well I liked them and it only took one wash to get me hooked. The second order was actually from my wife for my birthday this week. She ordered the Waterless Wash and Detail Collection's and the Perfect Interior Kit (I love that woman, lol). And I finished it off this week buy treating myself to the Complete Porter Cable Kit. I've been like a kid all week waiting for the boxes to arrive. Now if only I could get a free day or three to actually be able to figure out how to use it all, lol.

Not pictured are the 4oz travel sizes and the gallon refills of Waterless Wash and Detail spray.

Edited by Poet

10 answers to this question

Mmm, looks like a nice stash there. Add some glaze and Americana and you'll have yourself some good face melt.

Glaze will almost certainly be a part of the next order. Still in the air about Americana. Gonna try the Buttery wax first and go from there.

Congrats and happy Bday.

Did you use the bday discount code?

No I didn't use the Bday code but I ordered last weekend when the forum code was good for 15% off so it's a win/win since now I can use the Bday code on my next order :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Bday wishes everyone. It was a good day.