Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex needed in FL

Kody

Hey guys,

I have gotten myself in a pickle! I finally realized I really need to buy a flex, but I don't really have the funds to right now. Well today I was contacted about a photo shoot for next weekend, and I want this car to be perfect!

Is there anybody in the Tampa/Brandon Florida area that could let me borrow there flex? I will use my polishes, I just need the machine and pads. I'm willing to pay!

Thanks

Kody

Just sent Mike a PM.

I'm going to work on what I can with my PC but this car, while it doesn't have to much as far as swirls it has pretty moderate scratches all over on top of the "pig tail" issues I brought up in another thread.

Thanks

Kody

Yeah I have a PC now, and I can get most of the scratches out with the PC but it is taking 3-4 passes and a stupid amount of time! So I'm pretty sure if the PC can get most of them out the flex has got it covered, plus not take as long.

I just ordered a flex kit, I didn't really wanna drop the money right now, but I'm hoping to start doing some detailing/correction jobs on the weekends. So it should pay for itself.

Thanks

Kody