Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass cleaner sprayer bottle size

hemi1300

Question

7 answers to this question

16 oz of glass cleaner goes a long way if you're not detailing tons of cars or doing all of your house windows. It only takes a little product to get the glass perfect, in my experience. I dont see a 36 oz, but you might be able to get an empty one with the glass cleaner label.

:iagree: With Adam's Glass Cleaner, less is more. You don't need to saturate the surface like you would with Windex. Just mist a little bit on and buff off with the glass towels. 16 oz should last awhile so just get that for now and then buy the gallon refills when you start to get low. The main reason to get a 36 oz size would be so you don't have to refill as often, which is great for products like Detail Spray or APC, but not really necessary with Glass Cleaner.

Ok thanks, will order the 16 oz spray bottle. Gonna also try the merino wash mit and jumbo wash pad, along with the waterless wash towels and grit guards for the buckets, and my Adams collection should be complete for now lol. Adams is killing the bank account, already have the car wash, waterless wash, detail spray (just ordered one gallon refills for these too), all purpose cleaner, and super vrt, and fire hose nozzle. Their product are just a little bit addicting lol