Customer Service 866.965.0400

Body Shop Safe

Chris@Adams

Question

13 answers to this question

Chris means that if used in a body shop, the silicone used won't cause paint to fish-eye, or have other adhering problems when drying.

Quick Answer: Swirl & Haze Remover has Zero silicone or polymers, and is 100% body shop safe.

We have several body shop customers who use our products in their shop. Most use our Brilliant Spray Glaze as a final coat before the vehicle leaves the shop.

Our other products are not designed for use in body shops, as typically, there is a paint booth nearby. Airborne silicone can cause problems, and spraying tire dressing is typically the biggest cause of problems.

(We don't have a spray-dressing, but using our Undercarriage Spray near the fan which vents a spray booth, while painting, would be BAD.)

Soon, we will have a compound that is more agressive than the Swirl & Haze, and it too will be okay to use in the body shop.

While we have never had a report of someone using our products, and had the paint fisheye, or have other problems, it's important to note that we did not design our products to be used in a body shop.

Body shop businesses typically need more abrasive compounds to cut sanding scratches. That has not yet been a product in our line we can say will outperform the competition in the category 110%.

Stay tuned, as that is one of the dozen products that will be coming to you from our little biz!:thumbsup:

So the Swirl and Haze Remover is safe to use on fresh paint without the problem of sealing in the thinners that normally need 30 - 60 days to escape depending on the climate you're in?

That is correct A.J.! Also, so you know, you can use the Brilliant Spray Glaze on fresh paint, no issues.

How's the weekend? Any crazy plans to cook up a 50lb pizza?:lol:

That is correct A.J.! Also, so you know, you can use the Brilliant Spray Glaze on fresh paint, no issues.

How's the weekend? Any crazy plans to cook up a 50lb pizza?:lol:

You're gonna laugh, but I just walked away from the fridge after eyeballing that frozen devil going, "Hmmm, have I clogged an artery today? :lol:

Louisville just beat Villanova in a last second rebound and my heart is on life support!

Edited by Junkman2008

Chris means that if used in a body shop, the silicone used won't cause paint to fish-eye, or have other adhering problems when drying.

Quick Answer: Swirl & Haze Remover has Zero silicone or polymers, and is 100% body shop safe.

We have several body shop customers who use our products in their shop. Most use our Brilliant Spray Glaze as a final coat before the vehicle leaves the shop.

Our other products are not designed for use in body shops, as typically, there is a paint booth nearby. Airborne silicone can cause problems, and spraying tire dressing is typically the biggest cause of problems.

(We don't have a spray-dressing, but using our Undercarriage Spray near the fan which vents a spray booth, while painting, would be BAD.)

Soon, we will have a compound that is more agressive than the Swirl & Haze, and it too will be okay to use in the body shop.

While we have never had a report of someone using our products, and had the paint fisheye, or have other problems, it's important to note that we did not design our products to be used in a body shop.

Body shop businesses typically need more abrasive compounds to cut sanding scratches. That has not yet been a product in our line we can say will outperform the competition in the category 110%.

Stay tuned, as that is one of the dozen products that will be coming to you from our little biz!:thumbsup:

Thanks Adam that answers my question,now I know what I can put on fresh paint and what I can't! Chris:thumbsup: