Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revive Polish

BigBlue2007

Question

10 answers to this question

I would recommend using Revive before the FMP, Adam told me that after clay bar that you can use the Revive to remove the clay residue.

Fine Machine Polish will remove any clay residue too. In my opinion following Revive with FMP would be a waste of the Revive. Like stated though, following FMP with Revive is a good pre-wax paint cleanser to remove any polishing oils. I've done that a few times and seemed to have good results.

The paint did seem to look better after the Revive, but I don't have any 50/50 comparisons to confirm it. It might've just been all in my head since by that point I was pretty tired.

Fine Machine Polish will remove any clay residue too. In my opinion following Revive with FMP would be a waste of the Revive. Like stated though, following FMP with Revive is a good pre-wax paint cleanser to remove any polishing oils. I've done that a few times and seemed to have good results.

:banana: Right on :2thumbs:

I guess it depends on what all you are doing with the detail. Normally if I am using FMP then I would not be using Revive, however, it isn't a bad idea. I have been using Revive since I started with Adam's and have always used it as a hand applied step. Understand it can be applied by machine and it's not a bad idea to use it after FMP. Actually, after giving it further consideration, I agree, it would be perfect as a step after FMP and before sealant.