Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Charger.......laid out.

Wow, haven't been on much lately, busy! But your car looks crazy awesome man! Totally transformed that thing. Usually when I get bored of a look on my rides, I sell em. But you, stuck with it, switched it up and created a whole new car! Very nice

Man, I'm blushing over here lol. :) You guy crack me up on some of the comments lmao!

Ryan, I do have some ride height pics. Will post up when I get a chance! (car actually has two settings for ride height now, lol. I'll get both)

Sweet ride big daddy. Almost got the Darth Vader look hittin it.

:patriot::bow:

I know I'm WAY WAY late on this man, and I'm sorry, ya know my mind has been in other places recently and haven't even gotten on the forums. However I wanted to say that today, leaving work walking to my car I was checking yours out while it was dropped and laid on the ground and...the new suspension setup you got combined with the natural lines of the car PLUS (what I think is one of the best mods you've done) that totally custom rear built in spoiler; MAN it looks like a freakin snake about to strike!!!!

I'm serious man! Normally the bagged thing is very much, to me, a luxury deal meant for the "VIP Styled" cars or some "kustoms/lead-sleds" BUT on YOURS it just looks even meaner...like from behind its just sitting coiled up ready to launch!! Love it buddy!

Great vision and forethought gone into that beast for sure!

Badass...the end! haha Looks awesome man.

Thanks!!

Chase, you just have the touch. Classy look. Kinda like a rare talent. Almost like a decorator for cars. You could be the next Foose.:2thumbs:

I appreciate that man, lol. That's a WICKED compliment!!!

I know I'm WAY WAY late on this man, and I'm sorry, ya know my mind has been in other places recently and haven't even gotten on the forums. However I wanted to say that today, leaving work walking to my car I was checking yours out while it was dropped and laid on the ground and...the new suspension setup you got combined with the natural lines of the car PLUS (what I think is one of the best mods you've done) that totally custom rear built in spoiler; MAN it looks like a freakin snake about to strike!!!!

I'm serious man! Normally the bagged thing is very much, to me, a luxury deal meant for the "VIP Styled" cars or some "kustoms/lead-sleds" BUT on YOURS it just looks even meaner...like from behind its just sitting coiled up ready to launch!! Love it buddy!

Great vision and forethought gone into that beast for sure!

Lol. It's all good Vince Buddy!! No worries at all. There are much more important things in this world than my stupid Dodge, lol. I appreciate the genuine kudos man, VERY much. :)

Ralfy buddy. THANK YOU. Very cool man, very cool. I will have a new thread up tonight of the actual photoshoot. I'm headed out in one hour to get the LEGIT stuff done. The guy doing the work is an ARTIST. I'll have some hi-res COOOOL stuff up tonight. But I'm genuinely grateful for the recognition bro. :)

Ralfy buddy. THANK YOU. Very cool man, very cool. I will have a new thread up tonight of the actual photoshoot. I'm headed out in one hour to get the LEGIT stuff done. The guy doing the work is an ARTIST. I'll have some hi-res COOOOL stuff up tonight. But I'm genuinely grateful for the recognition bro. :)

no man thank you for providing such amazing eye candy to look at!! haha you have excellent taste my friend. BTW Gauged ears FTW! haha

Lol. Hell yes my friend. :) Check it......MADE IN THE USA & MADE IN COLORADO!!!

Organic Plugs - Organic Body Jewelry | Omerica Organic

Have toooooooooooons of their stuff.......

nice! mine are 3/4, i used to have them at an inch but my boss said to big :) haha i have maybe 20 pairs of 3/4 gauges, i polished one set of my stainless steel plugs and they were blinding! will post pics later maybe.